* The Swinging lifestyle or attending a hosted club event or private party does not always finish up involving getting frisky with someone elses or in our case partners. It isn’t as simple as that.
* Swinging is about creating the correct ambiance of warmth and being pleasured.
* Regardless of whether you are at a hotel, hosted club event or private party with another couple or with someone else for a threesome, you will have an exciting time eating, drinking and or just TALKING. To get comfortable, building friendship with somebody prior is fundamental so to get down on the knees later maybe.
* Swingers can unarguably distinguish between fun and friendship. The love and friendship given from our relationship and others is pure and straight forward. There are no unpleasant edges anywhere and genuine swingers ensure that, or there might be severe problems afterward.
* Consequently, although Swingers may have numerous sexual connections, they relish, enjoy and admire just one passionate emotional relationship or a Throuple relationship like us - Fetishswingers. Although lose companionships are formed within the Swinging community, they unquestionably realize that nothing is more important than their very own living partner/s or better half. The friendship among us and Swingers reinforces the essential stem of the relationship instead of harming it.
* THE DOS OF SWINGING
1. FetishSwingers insists Others to:- Do your homework.
* Taking time and investing sincere efforts to examine the possibility of swinging with your partner and acknowledging, accepting what you both need from the experience, is the best homework before meeting others and or even venturing into swinging lifestyle. You need to talk in depth to each other if you are a couple. Be sure that you both wish to explore to do it and for the correct reasons.
* More often and quite frequently female partners are influenced and pressurized to engage in attending a hosted event or private swinging party. (There are Males pressured on ocassions at times) To enjoy any form of the swinging lifestyle - social and or other profoundly joyful and safe sex, neither partners should be or feel, forced and influenced to do anything they would prefer not to do sexually, swinging or something else.
2. Be Supportive & Confident.
* Be certain that the experience won’t harm your existing relationship with your partner/s. This is your key responsibility and you all need to persistently reassess it and discussion about the impacts, positive and negative, that swinging may have on your relationship. While you may well on occasions develop a tender feeling, passionate, affection friendship for other swinging partners, know this and realize that they’re not who you’re in a committed relationship with. (As for example, some couples are essentially friends with benefits who need a swinging partner. i.e. outside of swinging together they don’t have a relationship other than perhaps friendship and sexual). You should understand and always keep in mind that a swinging relationship can grow much better if swinging evolves to a point of much more than fulfilling sexual fantasies.
3. Respect your partner’s emotions, feeling and desires.
* Be very mindset the possibilities of jealousy issues emerging are high, especially for the new or novice swingers. For instance, men can feel demeaned and lessened if their female partners don’t stop babbling about the other guy’s extraordinary or huge penis for example, or his muscular body, or the tempting looks and wonderful etiquette that partner posses.
* Likewise, a female wouldn’t like to hear her partner’s continuous and endless chattering about the other female’s or males looks or body. What’s more, she will have genuine insecurities in the event that you reveal to her how incredible the other lady’s breasts or butts or penis are. Women DO think differently than men; they put relationship first than sex. Excitement to a certain point is fine, however, anything beyond that can make issues complicated. Obsession is perhaps sexy and tempting given it’s not overpowering your senses.
4. Acknowledge, Boundaries & Limits, agree safe words.
* Agree on rules (Boundaries & limits) with your partner.s before you participate in swinging, the same rule we insist in the Fetish roll play even if progressive or novices with palymate or another couple (same holds for threesomes as well). Boundaries may vary or that you want to break those rules, modify them or improvise them during interaction/play, then you should ask for your partner/ss consent, i.e. better be sure than be sorry.
* There are numerous potential advice we could give and guidelines that you want to adhere to and they all are an element of your dimension of understanding, what you’re comfortable with and what you seek or may expect from the experience. However, the typical ones include: things like kissing, any kind of sexual intercourse, anal sex, oral sex, using fingers on someone’s body and body cavities, hair pulling, hardcore or sensuous bondage and dominance, love nibbles, utilization of sex toys, verbal talk used during sex, safe sex, where to ejaculate and so on.
* Before engaging in full consensual contact sex with another person - couples or singles do acknowledge and agree a ‘SAFE’ word if either or both of you need to get a break or stop the session altogether. Likewise, in case you’re not content with something that is going on, speak your mind immediately as opposed to letting the situation get out of hand.
* Going off Playing alone full swap separate room, you need to clearly have a safe word so your new playmate fully understands from the start if you wish to stop for any reason during any engagement.
5. Respect each other’s boundaries.
* Discuss, tell the other couples/playmate/s what your limits are and ask what theirs are. Do whatever it takes not to pass judgment if theirs are more liberal than yours.
* Keep in mind the ‘various strokes for various people’ logic.
* Engage in a transparent discussion with the other couple what you like sexually and what they like sexually. Moreover, talk about what you’re searching for in the experience and furthermore tune in to what they’re seeking after.
* You have to understand what turns them on and off and in a similar manner, they have to know the same about you.
6. Be liberal.
* Now is your opportunity to experience your sexual fantasies, so discard your fears and inhibitions and be a go-getter (assuming both you, your partner/s and the other couple have consented to what you want to experience).
7. Be honest and seek honesty on any Swinger’s or FeTiSh website.
* If you have a user profile on a Swingers or FeTiSh website, you have to ensure it exactly reflects what you resemble, your age (without extending reality excessively far), your body shape, what you looking for and who you’d like to meet. The better ‘search criteria’ you apply the less time you will waste and the more closely matched profiles will be on your list. Furthermore, ensure that you upload recent photograph/s of you and your partner, (Especially Males as they always seem to be a little shy ) rather than pictures quite a few years back where you participated in a bikini or on holiday. We insist nowdays a female to female telephone authenticity chat so to flush he fakes profiles out at a early stage. (Yes It does work too. Dont be shy)
8. Do your own research of other couple/s or single profiles before.
* Before having a meeting or gathering of anybody from a site, try to discover as much information as you can about them, and express, supply them with sufficient information about yourselves, to avoid any untoward incident and distasteful experience (for them as well as you)
* Think more as previous said above about talking via telephone before you meet.
* We use What's app face time and find best rather than Online computer video chats before any face to face meeting. This is a proven method for getting rid of the fakes. Keep in mind you would prefer not to waste any meet or a Friday or Saturday night suffering someone’s company over dinner if your vibrations essentially don’t match with them.
* Meeting for a dinner can and is an incredible first ‘date’ with another couple or single. If you’re 100% doubtful about whether you’ll like the couple or not, then plan your first meeting at any coffee shop - or as we are able to do invite round just for a social n cup of tea. (many are uanble to do this or invite to home) so any bar for a short time to get to know each other is advisable.
9. Have NO expectations or very few.
* Do consent with the other person or couple/s that the first meet may, or won’t result in immediate full interaction. Basically, you could meet as previous stated at home if applicable or at a Tea room, café not frequented by your dear friends and peers, especially in case you’re endeavoring to be discrete of your secretly and sensational extra-curricular activities. What happens happens if it does then its a bonus.
* Agreeing on having a telephone conversation or dinner together is the best possible way to avoid any awkwardness. However, if you’re getting on FABulously right from the very beginning, at that point you could generally give them a couple of indications that you’re willing to break the ‘no sex on the first date’ rule.
* We have personally experienced this when a couple came for a cuppa, shown them some of our toys furniture (Bedroom chambers, cross) and because of our friendly direct - open - easy gong approach THEY ASKED US - said can we have a go on your cross and be seduced on your bed at the same time. (Our FeTiSh play is not extreme. All about seduction n pleasure)
* Be very mindful that the first occasion when you engage in sexual relations with another couple it might be disastrous or not as good as you expected it to be (obviously it’s more than likely going to be exciting). Sex generally shows signs of improvement after a couple of adventures with the same couple. It can be difficult to bond with someone the very first time you meet let alone engage in sexual relations. Keep in mind that it’s not like dating where you get to know each other after a few dates and become more acquainted with one another before you have intercourse. All engaging in this lifestyle of Swinging or exploring a little FeTiSh in any form will presumably have the same type of anxieties and these are more mind-boggling and complicated than in a typical dating or sexual situation between two individuals. For men, the anxiety levels are somewhat increased as they’re generally expected to perform like a ‘stud’ and this can lead to erection and retention problems in some males.
10. Choose your place to meet wisely.
Analyze and then agree altogether to where you will meet for your adventures. Some couples don’t like to play in each other’s house or bedroom - mainly because they may have other family members and kids and want to keep their sexual fantasies and adventures absolutely secret. Some Experienced and regular swingers often prefer a neutral place like a hosted club event or hotel. Hotels can build the ‘naughtiness’ of the circumstance as both the couples get extremely relaxed.
11. Practice safe sex.
* Safe sex should be compulsory! In situations where you’ve played with the same couple on various occasions and you’re 100% sure they’re not having unprotected sex with others, or all agree to be whats called exclusive to each other only at that point you could agree to skip the protection.
* Do keep in mind that individuals you swing with may not generally reveal to you every bit of the relevant information. If you’re playing with a couple for the first time, ensure that they’re free from any STDs or contaminated health issues. And also while playing with sex toys, keep vagina and anal toys separate. Regularly clean your toys and keep them covered, and ask whether the toys are clean and hygienic when and while you play with the other couple’s toys. We use a best practice of cleaning after use of course but again in front of playmates - having a laugh prior to any play always. We always have plenty of bacteria wipes on hand.
12. Practice discretion.
* Always keep your meets - sexual encounters with other couples absolutely discrete!
* Experienced swingers realize this is obligatory practice.
* Novices are regularly the ones who sometimes boast about who they’ve played with. If consented prior, you’re taking photographs or recordings of the encounter, ensure that you share them among the participating members not others.
THE DO NOT'S OF SWINGING.
* Do not consider swinging if your relationship isn’t strong enough, free from any issues, not founded on strong pillars of trust, honesty & respect.
* Swinging certainly not an answer to any issues you both are experiencing, sexual, emotional or something else.
* Do not do anything that you aren’t absolutely confident and comfortable with doing.
* This is applicabke also you shouldn’t try to accomplish something simply because your partner is either compelling or pushing you to do it.
* Many men fantasize about observing two women getting it on sexually and frequently when two couples connect, some men are excessively pushy to experience this fantasy.
* Males are often restless and right on the edge to swap partners as they are impatient to engage in sexual relations with the other lady. Do not to take part in something that you’re either not into or not prepared for.
* Do not neglect your partner/s or his/her preferences and pleasures! Nobody wants to feel neglected.
* Jealousy issues are frequently and potentially bubbling away ceaselessly and can emerge to the surface at any minute. In case you’re a person who seems oblivious to the way that your partner - wife - girlfriend is on the bed entwined with you four, ie. You’re concentrating the majority of your vitality on pleasuring the other lady, at that point, this will more than likely cause issues.
* Likewise in case you’re a woman whose eyes have widened and jaw has dropped after the other man has pulled his jeans down - if you, at that point, jump too rapidly and remain stuck to, his magnificently endowed penis, then this may trigger a couple of negative feelings and sentiments with your own partner (and perhaps with the other lady as well). Energy and willingness are normally hailed but sometimes restraint, attentiveness, and diplomacy are essential too.
* Try not to go astray from the Limits & Boundaries that you and your partner have consented to prior to engaging with others in the lifestyle.
* In case you’re thinking about breaking or bending, improvising the limits * boundaries set, always ask your partner during a intermission. Be aware that you’ll be placing them in a clumsy situation that may make them feel like they’re under severe pressure. They may, are not going to want to upset you and they’re most likely not going to want to seem prudish. However, they may feel like they’re in a hopeless situation if they would prefer truly not to do it and you’re requesting that they do it. In the event that this circumstance emerges, at that point, I can ensure you’ll think twice about it after when you return home and face the fury of your partner.
* It’s far simpler and safer to adhere to the principles this time and afterward discuss, assess to consider embracing various new 'Limits & Boundaries' to heighten the pleasure.
* Do not do anything that may discourage your partner/s or him/her feeling disempowered. As a matter of fact, you are expected to ensure that your partner/s feels strengthened, empowered, confident and allowed to explore their sexual desires. Furthermore, they have to realise that you’re comfortable with them pleasuring the other couple (accepting that it’s inside the limits you’ve settled upon). This implies you have to support and encourage your partner during the session. Also, you have to assure them repeatedly that you’re comfortable with and enjoying what they’re doing.
* Do not not to whisper in the ear of one of the other couple or on the off chance that you do be ready to be challenged by your partner later with respect to what the whispering was about.
* Swinging & FeTiSh participation is something that ought to have no secrets or mysteries between anyone evolving in the scene and especially when meeting others. It’s a game played in the open. In saying this, seasoned swingers are in some cases comfortable with swapping partners and having intercourse in another room i.e. without their partner/s presence. This isn’t the typical standard as it’s generally all the more exciting for couples to watch their partner being pleasured while pleasuring another person. What’s more, couples sometimes have a desire to communicate with one another while taking an interest in partner swapping activity.
* Try not to reach the other couple or one of the other couple independently, without agreeing to the parameters with your partner. Again understand and consider that jealousy issues can emerge.
* However you’re in an open or maybe like us Throuple relationship your partner/s, you don’t need your living partner/s consent to contact the other couple without their knowledge. This especially applies to the person from one couple secretly reaching the other lady or the other way around. You always have to be open, respectful and honest with your partner/s as much as possible. Keep in mind you have an exceptionally one of a kind and hard to find a partner/s who is into swinging or Throuple relationship and enabling you to have intercourse with others providing it’s in an open forum all together or private. Try not to risk damaging your well settled and established relationship by seeing another couple, or somebody you’ve met through swinging, surreptitiously.
* Do not boast about your sexual triumphs to other people (individual FeTiSh - Swingers or companions). Discretion is the key to typical swingers and of those in the FeTiSh lifestyles. Another couple wouldn’t like to hear you brag about different couples you’ve played with (although some wouldn’t mind). Gloating unquestionably doesn’t exhibit discretion! Furthermore, it’s commonly a mood killer for the vast majority.
* Do not argue with your partner in the presence of another couple you’re considering to play with. * RED FLAG to us and rarely then we feel comfortable and or will engage fully. This will possibly slaughter any chemistry or excitement. In the event that you need to discuss, debate or clear up something, at that point talk in private far from the other couple. This is particularly the situation if you need to consider breaking any predefined standards or limits you’d agreed upon.
* Never offend another couple in any way. You certainly don’t want to cause issues in their relationship or leave them feeling disappointed.
* Aftercare is very important in our FeTiSh play lifetyle and is listed on our Ten commandments page and if you only remember one thing regarding swinging participation, Do not forget to shower your partner with love and affection afterwards. Swinging should be a joyful and pleasurable experience for all. And it should ultimately make your relationship stronger.
* Swinging should be considered to improve your relationship, not to fix or rebuild it. Couple/s - singles responsive to new and distinctive sexual encounters will start to investigate various roads of shared sexual satisfaction to keep a active lifestyle. Couples who need to figure out how to reconnect physically and genuinely are bound to enjoy a swingers’ party together.
* The Swinging - FeTiSh lifestyle gives sexual variation, experience, and the chance to live out the fantasies and fetishes as a team without secrecy and deceit. In any case, never at any point join a Swinging or FeTiSh network and use it as a pretense to cheat on your partner.
Swinging, whenever done respectfully, can upgrade your relationship by a mile. However, on the other hand, it is wicked thoughts like these that make sentences like the following one show up. Do it in the event that you want it to, stay away in the event that you don’t want to since guilty pleasures like these truly are to each their own!